Maintenance of Legacy Systems
Do you have old IT systems with whose operation you require assistance?
We can assist you by assuming responsibility for the maintenance and operation of so-called "legacy" systems. We offer tailor-made support for each and every system we deal with, ensuring that customers continue to benefit from investments made therein.
According to individual need, support can include any or all of the following:
- Analysis of the existing system
- Recommendations for direct measures to guarantee the viability of continued operation
- Development of existing applications
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Takeover and operation of legacy systems
- Maintenance agreements
Our school uses Plone for a range of purposes, including generating reports and minutes of class conferences. We were in need of a reliable solution to manage the printing of these standard form documents, and found the product SmartPrintNG to suit our needs well on account of its flexible configurability. Andreas Jung conducted hands-on training in which he conveyed, in a highly competent and professional manner, the necessary know-how for us to begin working with it.