In 2007 and 2008, ZOPYX supplied the University of Bonn with comprehensive advisory services regarding the introduction of a new Plone-based CMS. The advice covered all critical aspects of the project, like migration, scope of functions, development and launch. The advisory services rendered were the foundation for a corresponding announcement regarding the implementation of a new website, a Plone-based intranet and a Plone solution tailor-made to the needs of institutes, department chairs and research groups.
- Requirements analysis for a new Plone-based CMS
- Development of a new information structure for the website www.uni-bonn.de in cooperation with Veit Schiele
- Requirements analysis for a CMS for use by institutes, department chairs and research groups
- Design of hard- and software infrastructure
- Creation of a comprehensive requirements document